The Chèque Annuel de Formation (CAF) is available for individuals living and paying their taxes in the canton of Geneva. It is available for the following Geneva-based courses of the NGO Management School Switzerland and consists of CHF 750 of educational subsidies per annum for people fulfilling the following criteria:
- Adults who have been living and paying taxes in the canton of Geneva for at least a year prior to the start date of the requested training course.
- Adults who have been in possession of a frontalier work permit for at least a year prior to the start date of the requested training course.
- Adult Swiss citizens who have been living in neighbouring France and working in the canton of Geneva for at least a year prior to the start date of the requested training course.
This is subject to them not exceeding the following gross salary limits:
|Individuals – single, separated or divorced||Individuals – married, engaged or in registered partnership|
|CHF 88,340||CHF 132,510|
|CHF 95,800 (with one child)||CHF 139,970 (with one child)|
|CHF 103,260 (with two children)||CHF 147,430 (with two children)|
|CHF 110,720 (with three children)||CHF 154,890 (with three children)|
Download the pdf info file here.
The following courses conducted in English by the NGO Management School Switzerland are subsidised by the Chèque Annuel de Formation:
|CAF N°||Course title||Next course||Regular fee in CHF||Maximum|
|Length of training|
|2796||Essentials of NGO Management ||see course description||1,510||750||40 hours|
|2797||Essentials of Human Resource Management ||see course description||1,510||750||40 hours|
|2798||Project Cycle Management Compact ||see course description||1,510||750||40 hours|
|2799||Planning, Programming and Monitoring Objects ||see course description||1,510||750||40 hours|
|2896||Needs Assessment ||see course description||1,510||750||40 hours|
|2897||Training of Trainers ||see course description||1,510||750||40 hours|
|2920||Essentials of Financial Management and Communication ||see course description||1,510||750||40 hours|
|2921||Advocacy Through Field-Based Research ||see course description||1,510||750||40 hours|
|2922||Strategic Management ||see course description||1,510||750||40 hours|
These courses are conducted in English. For courses in FRENCH, please click here.
CAF students benefit from the Early bird fee at any time of the course registration.
Please follow the steps below to register for one of the above training courses and apply for the CAF:
- First fill in the NGO Management School’s online registration form!
- Once we have confirmed your registration, please visit the CAF website and select the course you would like to attend. You will then need to fill in the CAF online form to receive your CHF 750 subsidy for the course.
You can also go to the CAF home page, select NGO Management School as the course providing institution, and proceed as explained under step 2.
More information about CAF is available as pdf file here.