Leading Teams towards enhanced Organisational Impact.
This High Impact Leadership course enables senior managers to stand up to leadership challenges. Participants will be guided through strategic and organizational issues. Effective leaders must be effective managers, negotiators and communicators. To lead, it’s key to know how to engage in productive, efficient interpersonal exchanges and interactions, motivate and inspire, and create influence over a team, a partner or an audience. This course will give you essential tools to enhance the impact of your organisation.
In this course, participants learn and share good practices about:
- Mastering critical developmental and crisis issues
- Coaching teams for results
- Negotiating best outcomes and successful partnerships
- Exploring new stakeholder relations and partnership models
- Building and optimizing comprehensive communications approach
Who should attend
This course is for leaders and senior managers from the private, public and non-profit sectors:
- Heads of departments
- Senior managers
- Senior public officials
- Social entrepreneurs
- Founders of organisations and companies
Day 1 – Exploring Sustainable Development Initiatives
Sustainable development concepts and trends
Day 2 – Transitioning from Strategic Planning to Mastering Crisis Situation
Improving effectiveness: strategic management, crisis management and change management
Day 3 – Building Great Teams
- Challenges for senior management team performance; mobilising your staff and your board
- Promoting entrepreneurship: supporting Innovation capabilities and recognizing what works; identifying best practices and lessons learned
Day 4 – Focusing on Negotiation Skills: a Key for Successful Development
Developing practical strategies for negotiations
Day 5 – Exploring New Partnership Models
Enhancing impact through partnerships and strategic alliances with civil society, public and private sector
Day 6 – Defining the Best Communication Strategy
- Identifying essential internal and external tools
- Branding your organization to the private and public sector
- Improving media relations skills
Laura Fähndrich has more than 15 years of experience in international development organizations, companies, the United Nations, foundations and consulting firms, for which she developed and implemented strategies in communications and corporate social responsibility. She trained managers and leaders and worked in several countries in Europe, North and South America and the Middle East.
Maison de la Paix
Salle C2, pétale 5
Chemin Eugène-Rigot 2
Date & Language
25-30 April 2016 (6 days)
OECD: Swiss Francs CHF 3,460 / USD 3,500
NON-OECD: Swiss Francs CHF 3,100 / USD 3,150
Fee includes coffee breaks, lunch, handouts and course certificate.
For more information about this course, please contact us at courses[at]ngomanager.org or call +41 22 731 76 66
For more information about visa procedure, accommodation and transport, please check our FAQ.