1. Courses are for practitioners and help you to move forward in your job and in your career: You learn about the key concepts of management, different management tools and techniques as well as how to develop appropriate strategies to achieve your organisation’s aims. You learn how to apply these in real situations. Our courses focus on real-life examples, group exercises and teamwork, the exchange of good practises and lessons learned and the sharing of experiences and insight. We favour creative and innovative approaches. During each course, we highlight and examine current debates and challenges about the subjects taught. Senior NGO training professionals design our courses. Qualified and experienced trainers conduct the courses.
2. Participants can develop an individual project during each training course: You can choose among the subjects taught in a course relevant to your own work and career. Participants help each other to develop their projects during working group meetings.
3. Each participant obtains an individual consultation: You obtain an individual consultation from the trainer during or after the course on how to further develop a project of your own, or on another subject of your choice.
4. Courses take place nearby: The NGO Management School Switzerland and its local partner organisation bring courses to your country. Our trainers travel to your region to save you time and travel costs.
5. Course fees are fair: The NGO Management School Switzerland is a non-profit institution at the service of other non-profit organisations. We do our best to keep costs down. Click here for the list of courses we are currently offering. If you would like to be informed when a course is scheduled to take place near you, please subscribe to the newsletter.
6. The networking and socialising element: The international setup of the courses and the participatory approach with interactive workshops will guarantee good fun and enable you to make new friends and extend your professional network.