- Please fill in the e-form and submit it online, or download this form and send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After checking the availability of places in the course, we will confirm your registration by email.
- Following this confirmation, payment of the course is necessary within one week to confirm your reservation.
- Please note that your reservation is maintained only for one working week following our confirmation.
- Participants can pay the course fee either to the NGO Management School or to the Partner Organisation.
- It is recommended that participants pay to the organisation for which bank charges are smallest.
- For payments to the partner organisation, please contact directly the partner organisation for details. Please send a copy of the partner organisation’s payment confirmation and this registration form to the NGO Management School.
- For payments to the NGO Management School, please transfer the course fee to the following bank account in Switzerland with IBAN and BIC numbers (both are required):
Bank name and address:
Rue de la Morache 6
Account name: NGO Management Association
BIC (SWIFT): UBSWCHZH80A
- Payments to the NGO Management School can also be made by PayPal, an easy and secure method. Please tick the PayPal box in the online registration form. Once your participation is confirmed, we will send you an individual PayPal payment link. You can either pay by login to you personal PayPal account, or choose a one time payment with your credit card.
3. Confirmation of course:
- When the minimum number of participants is reached, the course will be confirmed to all participants.
- When the minimum number of participants is not reached, participants will be reimbursed. The participant will be charged with the bank or postal fee necessary for the re-transmission of the amount. There are no other administrative or other fees deducted from the course fee to be reimbursed.
- If you find that you cannot attend, you may send a replacement, with written notice to the partner organisation and to the NGO Management School.
- If cancellation should be necessary:
- More than six weeks before the course start date, an administrative fee of Euro 50, or US$ 65, will be charged.
- Between six weeks and four weeks before the course start date, 50% of the course fee is due as administrative fee. The other 50% can be used for a booking of another course or will be reimbursed.
- Less than four weeks before the course start date, 100% of the course fee is due.
- If you have to cancel a booking because you have not been able to obtain a visa, normal cancellation charges will apply. It is thus important to apply as early as possible.
- Course dates, fees, and trainers are subject to change. If a course is cancelled, NGO Management School will refund the course fee in full but is not responsible for travel, visa, accommodation or other expenses incurred by the participant.
- Note that your address information and other information will only be shared with the partner organisation involved in organising the course, but not be passed to third parties.