- Please fill in the e-form and submit it online.
- After checking the availability of places in the course, we will confirm your registration by email.
- Following this confirmation, payment of the course is necessary within one week to confirm your reservation.
- Participants can pay the course fee either to the NGO Management School or to the Partner Organisation.
- It is recommended that participants pay to the organisation for which bank charges are smallest.
- For payments to the partner organisation, please contact directly the partner organisation for details. Please send a copy of the partner organisation’s payment confirmation and this registration form to the NGO Management School.
- For payments to the NGO Management School, please transfer the course fee to the following bank account in Switzerland with IBAN and BIC numbers (both are required):
Bank name and address:
Rue de la Morache 6
Account name: NGO Management Association
BIC (SWIFT): UBSWCHZH80A
- If you find that you cannot attend, you may send a replacement, with written notice to the partner organisation and to the NGO Management School.
- If cancellation should be necessary:
- More than six weeks before the course start date, an administrative fee of Euro 50, or US$ 65, will be charged.
- Between six weeks and four weeks before the course start date, 50% of the course fee is due as administrative fee. The other 50% can be used for a booking of another course or will be reimbursed.
- Less than four weeks before the course start date, 100% of the course fee is due.
- If you have to cancel a booking because you have not been able to obtain a visa, normal cancellation charges will apply. It is thus important to apply as early as possible.
- Course dates, fees, and trainers are subject to change. If a course is cancelled, NGO Management School will refund the course fee in full but is not responsible for travel, visa, accommodation or other expenses incurred by the participant.
- Note that your address information and other information will only be shared with the partner organisation involved in organising the course, but not be passed to third parties.